PeaZip is an open source file and archive manager: cross platform, available as portable and installable software for 32 and 64 bit Windows and Linux (PeaZip is a desktop neutral application).
- Novice-friendly but with features for the expert and free archiving tools rarely cover all those bases, but PeaZip hits a home run.
- PeaZip is a free, open source file and archive manager for 32 and 64 bit Windows and Linux.
- It is available either as installable and portable application (not needing installation).
- Operating PeaZip is as easy as dragging files.
- Drop a ZIP file on the interface and PeaZip goes into decompression mode.
- Drop a regular file and it opens the archiving screen.
- Well-labeled buttons and simple functions make both processes quick and painless.
- Adding files and folders is also quickly accomplished using function buttons and traditional file browse tools.
- PeaZip allows to apply powerful multiple search filters to archive.
Full support: 7Z, 7Z-sfx, ARC/WRC, BZ2/TBZ2, Custom (user defined), GZ/TGZ, PAQ/ZPAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, split, TAR, UPX, ZIP.
Open, browse, extract, test: ACE, ARJ, CAB, CHM, COMPOUND (MSI, DOC, XLS, PPT), CPIO, ISO, Java (JAR, EAR, WAR), Linux (DEB, PET/PUP, RPM, SLP), LHA/LZH, LZMA, Mac (DMG/HFS), NSIS, Open Office files, PAK/PK3/PK4, RAR, SMZIP, U3P, UDF, WIM, XAR, XPI, Z/TZ.(95 file extension supported).